If you want to add some visual interest to your PowerPoint presentation, you can embed a YouTube video. Here’s how:1. Find the YouTube video you want to embed.2. Under the video, click Share.3. Click Embed.4. Copy the code that appears.5. In PowerPoint, click Insert > Video > Video from website.6. Paste the code you copied in Step 4, and then click Insert.7. The video will appear on your slide.
How to embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint
What You Need
If you want to embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint, you’ll need to have a few things handy first. YouTube videos can be embedded in PowerPoint using either the web object tool, or by using an HTML code. First, you’ll need to find the video you want to embed on YouTube. Once you have the video URL, you can either copy and paste it into the web object tool, or use the HTML code provided by YouTube.
To embed a video using the web object tool, open PowerPoint and go to the Insert tab. Under the Insert tab, click on the Web Object icon. A new window will pop up. Paste the URL of the video into the web address field and click OK. The video will now be embedded in your PowerPoint presentation.
To embed a video using HTML code, open the YouTube video in your web browser. Under the video, click on the Share icon. A new window will pop up with the HTML code for the video. Copy this code and open PowerPoint. Go to the Insert tab and click on the HTML icon. A new window will pop up. Paste the HTML code into this window and click OK. The video will now be embedded in your PowerPoint presentation.
How to Do It
Assuming you have your PowerPoint presentation all set up and you’re ready to add a YouTube video, here’s how to do it:
1. Find the YouTube video you want to add to your presentation.
2. Click on the “Share” button below the video.
3. In the pop-up box, click on the “Embed” tab.
4. Copy the embed code that appears.
5. Go back to PowerPoint and select the slide where you want to add the video.
6. On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click on the “Video” icon.
7. In the Insert Video window that opens, click on the “From Website” tab.
8. Paste the embed code you copied from YouTube into the space provided.
9. Click “Insert.” And that’s it! The video will now be embedded in your PowerPoint presentation.
Tips and Tricks
If you’re looking to add a little extra pizzazz to your PowerPoint presentation, one way to do so is to embed a YouTube video. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to do so:
First, open up your PowerPoint presentation and navigate to the slide where you want to add the video. Then, click on the Insert tab and select Video from File.
Next, locate the YouTube video you want to embed. Right-click on the video and select Copy embed code.
Now, back in PowerPoint, click on the Paste embed code button. This will open up a new window where you can paste the embed code. Paste the code and click Insert.
The YouTube video will now be embedded in your PowerPoint slide! You can resize and reposition it as needed. And that’s all there is to it!
1. Start by opening PowerPoint and selecting the slide where you want to insert the video.
2. Then, click on the Insert tab on the ribbon and select Video from File.
3. This will open a new window, where you can browse for the video file you want to insert.
4. Once you’ve selected the video file, click on the Insert button.
5. The video will now be inserted into your PowerPoint slide.
6. To preview the video, simply click on it and then press the Play button.
7. If you want to make any changes to the video, such as its size or position, simply click on it and then use the handles that appear around the edges to make the changes.
8. When you’re finished, simply save your PowerPoint presentation and you’re all set!
Assuming you would like a conclusion for the blog post:
Overall, incorporating a YouTube video into a PowerPoint presentation can be a great way to engage your audience and add another layer of information to your presentation. By following the steps outlined in this blog post, you can easily add a YouTube video to your PowerPoint slide deck.